29 June 2005

The Bar Show

Archived MySpace blog
Current mood: jubilant


There's little much more I can say that the title doesn't already convey.
Monday, well possibly most importantly, for those of you who understand, Monday I took my first scheduled day off since April 2004.
So, I spent that well-earned day off at the New York City Bar Show at the Javvits Center. And what a time it was.
On paper, I went because I wanted to network... find a place to bartend so I have an established gig for when I quit my job with the State and go to nursing school. The reality of it, however, is that the Bar Show is not a place to meet bar owners, its simply a place to get absolutely plowed, 1/2 ounce at a time.
But really, why would I have any complaints about that?
Great time. Great company. Bigg and Firecracker, you two definitely rock! The only thing better would be if Bigg would forward me the pictures. C'mon, there's a pic of me with George Wendt!

Same time next year?

No comments: