06 February 2006

What's in a name?

Archived MySpace blog
Category: Blogging


I believe I need to start a new Government agency.

Now normally, I'm not in favour of bureaucracy. Heck, I work for the Government, and know how little can actually be done. But, in this case, I think its necessary

I propose the Bureau of Baby Naming.

I believe that there need to be officials in charge of reviewing baby names, at the hospital, before they are allowed to go on Birth Certificates. Allow me to explain.

Mr. & Mrs. Pope needed to be told that they should not be allowed to name their son John.

Mr. & Mrs. Lockman should have been informed that the amusement of naming their daughter Pandora gets old quick.

Mr. & Mrs. Jones should have been made aware that naming their son SirLawrence would not make him noble.

The same should have been said to Mr. & Mrs. James of their son King.

Mr. & Mrs. Outlaw should have just been told to change their last name before all 5 of their sons ended up in jail.

Mr. & Mrs. Barry... now these were an interesting pair. 3 daughters, LaAustralia, LaAsia, and LaKeebler. I just don't know what to say but "no".

More to come in the coming days.

No comments: