16 December 2004

Getting better

Archived MySpace blog
Current mood: calm


Valerium Root.
So last night I slept for the first time in months. And today I feel much better about things. I opted not to go out; good idea. I got some sleep, and woke up with new perspective on things.

Its amazing how much I was allowing lack of sleep to effect my mood. I still have stressful issues, but I think I can deal with them.

Now, looking ahead, John Valby! Tomorrow. I have to figure out the admission details, but I think I want to go after all. Always a good time. Plus I think most of the crew I missed on Wednesday will be there on Friday.

And oh, the debauchery. :) A's GF's *ehem*... always a parking lot favourite. Barnacle Bill... maybe the skank factor will be low, and certain people won't bail before the end of the song (you know who you are).

OK, gotta do some work today. I think its gonna be a good day.

No comments: