09 January 2005

And the night played on...

So I went out last night, to my buddy's bar, to see a couple bands. The headlining band was awesome. The opening band was good for a group of 14 and 15 years olds (who books 14 & 15 year olds???). Didn't stay much past the 1st song of the 3rd band; I was just beat from the day and the week.

Generally a good show, and a good night out; the Guinness was flowing pretty freely. But the interesting point of the night came on about 12. That's when I had to say to myself, "Who invited the hookers?"

I love watching people, seeing what kinds of people come to places, and what crazy things that actually costume themselves in before they arrive. And these three where great. With their entourage of "Vinny the Super-Guid'", "Paco the Busboy", and the 2 old gay dudes, these three evoked questions such as “Is that a skirt or a belt?”, “Can human hair actually be bleached that much or is she an albino with a bad perm?”, and “Gee, when I’m not looking, does my mom actually dress that bad?”

They were a sight to behold! Makes me wish I had a camera-phone.

Earth is a fascinating place.

Currently listening:
Brethren
By Ink
Release date: 2004

No comments: